Monday 31 October 2011

Chewing Gum is no Substitute

I've noticed a distinct lack of mints here, I find it strange, I thought the British were known for their love of mint, I mean Fisherman's Friend were invented here and I don't think you get any mintier than that.  It's only now that I can't find mints anywhere, well at least not any of the obvious spots, ie right next to a cash register, that I'm starting to miss them.  What with my occasional raw onion lunch I am starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms.  Now when I think of all the eclipse mints that I just casually left in Sydney, thinking oh no need to take these, everyone sells mints, I suffer pangs of regret.  Anyone visiting from Australia, forget TimTams, just a couple of boxes of mints and the couch is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment